Monday, November 7, 2011

Nanowrimo... November 50,000 word challenge

Hey ya'll,

Showing my Okie'ness there. Not really one, just an implant for Washington the State mother truckers. hehe!

I joined the November writing challenge which is to write 50,000 words during the month. I'm over 13,000 words in, in just the first 7 days. Way to go me!

They have a web site just for this, and it's been going on for quite some time. www.nanowrimo.org
They've got some pretty cool things going, which to be honest I haven't even scraped the top of it all. But they send out encouraging emails, twitters, and blogs.

If you're already involved, "Way the go!" *hands in the air cheering* If not, you can still be a part of it, go check it out, plus it's never to late to start writing. Well for this event, probably but writing in general is extremely fun, (for me), and challenging too.

No more news about Literary agents, kind of been wrapped up in my new story. I'll blog more about it later.

For now, all you rock star writers, keep up the good work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment