Monday, September 12, 2011

The Wait

Well, as I posted before, there are many things to do while waiting for a literary agent to email you back. I know it's only been one week, but since my first guy only took one day, this seems like a long time. I'm not saying the waiting seems like a long time because it's bad, it just feels like weeks ago that I sent my second batch out. I'm selecting three more to send out tomorrow, and then I'll go from there. In the mean time I've done an interview with myself that I'll post in two parts. Also I'm looking for others to ask me questions. This may seem silly as I am not published, but this helps in two folds. One, I hone my writing skills, and two, you all get to learn more about me, and my writing. I plan on releasing some scenes from my book, so be looking for that too. It'll almost be like a beta test from a program, you all can tell me what you think. Well that's it for today...oh one last thing, if you don't have a lot to say, don't waste people's time...it can get very boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment