Thursday, October 27, 2011

Helpful Literary Query Info

In my search for a literary agent, I've found a couple really good resources I'd like to share with you all.
1. Would have to be Query Shark: This is a site run by a Literary Agent that will actually look at your query letter and give you honest to goodness feedback. Plus there's a crap load of previous ones on her site. She prefers that you read all of the ones on her site, and in her archives first, which may answer your questions. Just check it out, I think it's very helpful. I really thought I had a pretty good query but after ten minutes there I picked up a few tips, pointers, and necessities to improve my queries.

http://www.queryshark.blogspot.com/

2. I found another literary agent who gives great advice. She's currently not taking queries, which seems silly, because you never know when you might find the next great author, but I guess she knows more than I.

http://www.rachellegardner.com

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment