Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Literary Agent update!!!

Hey!
I received my second literary agent rejection. It was a form letter but it apologized for being one, so I guess it’s okay, right? The form letter was nice, but seeing how it wasn’t really personalized I had nothing to learn from it, so if I was disappointed about anything, it’d be that I had zero opportunity to grow.

     I have four more query letters out, if my memory serves me right, and I have two more agents selected, and after doing some research I really like who they are, and who they represent so I think I might be a little disappointed if I don’t at least get some good feedback.

     The last few days I’ve been inspired to work on short stories. I have written four in the last two weeks. ‘The Escape’ which was for a Writer’s Digest competition, and then ‘Grimly’ which is aimed at children, then ‘The Shriek’ and ‘The Bait.’ I’m trying to decide if I’ll put any of them on the web. 

   We’ll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment