Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2 Posts in one day. What gives?

Seeing how it’s the New Year you’d think I’d be motivated to rock out a few blogs, get started back on my stories… I would be, but my new goal right now is to read more, and when you’re reading more, you might not be able to write as much.

I did send out a total of (I think) six Query Letters from September to November, but surprisingly every agents said, we’ll get back to each query, but only three did. I don’t hold resentment; it just doesn’t help a writer to get closer to your goals. However because I took part in NaNoWriMo, I learned valuable lessons that told me to… guess what?

 READ MORE!

My book list is full, but for me because I’m a slow reader that means like 4 books. So any new books that you guys may love, feel free to send me a note. I have a co-worker that read over 300 books, I looked at my list last year, and I’m too embarrassed to mention how many I read, but it was more than last year.

I’m getting ready to start reading Divergent, I hear great things. I'm finishing a fantastic book called Geek, a Fantasy Novel. It's got some hilarious narration, if you love young teen fantasy you'll love this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment